Hi Everyone, my name is Kia, I’m a recently joined product manager at Balancer Labs. Below are the updates for this week.
- Gearing towards launch and announcement later this month
- Discussing the mechanism for winding down BAL for gas
- Front-end testing is needed, otherwise all elements are in place.
- TUSD Pool on Polygon is in logistics discussions and will be followed by a pool on Arbitrum.
- ToB first draft audits show no major issues
- The team has been discussing rolling-out Stabal3 and WETH/Stabal3 pools alongside a relayer for larger swaps all at once.
- We are in the design and requirement gathering phase based on Fei and WSB’s needs for a new version.
- Merkle Orchard
- we will start using the Orchard next week in production
- Audits went well
- We are considering some new features
Liquidity Bootstrapping Pools
- MetaFactory who already have a v1 pool will be migrating to a v2 pool and during the transition their DAO will use LBPs for a buyback mechanism.
- Developing documentation for aggregators especially around Linear Pools
Pool Creation UI
- Implementation has been kickstarted and is progressing well
GitHub Project Board
- The UI team has implemented a board for Ballers and the community to submit GitHub issues.
Sidechains & L2
- The team is expanding!
- Preliminary discussions being held around permissioned pooled targeted at institutional investors.
- A video for Gnosis<>Balancer partnership is in progress. The team is also going to work on a video for the Linear Pools
- Press Release and blog post for the Gnosis<>Balancer partnership announcement are in the works
- We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager – posting here