- Issue with single asset removal for wstETH has been fixed
- OZ Audits ongoing for Stable Pools
- No news is good news so far
Liquidity Mining Distribution Contracts
- Merkle Redeem: LDO claiming contract going well; additional teams inquiring
- MultiDistributor: OZ audits underway.
- Weighted pool math w/ weight-shifting mechanisms, optional management fees, optional allowlists, and swap pause-ability
- In development
Liquidity Bootstrapping Pools
Status: Live and waiting on external UIs (PrimeDAO, Copper, Polygen)
- UI teams appear to be close to their respective launches. Copper likely first.
Sidechains & L2
- Arbitrum launched today!
- Polygon still going strong
Balancer Ecosystem Pools
Element pools will be the first partner-created pools featured on the UI.
Considered DONE! Moving forward let’s make sure Google Analytics is on all newly launched products / sites
Updates: softlaunched; users can activate through user settings.
Status: awaiting more complete coverage of Balancer pools (ex. Stable Pools) before it becomes the default.
Working on upcoming features such as…
- Pool creation UI
- Trade UI improvements
- Refreshed invest & withdraw flow