Overall April Twitter Analytics
APR 2023 SUMMARY
April Launches & Announcements
The Aave v3 bbaUSD and wstETH/bb-a-weth Pools live
- Worked with the Aave marketing team and Balancer Maxis on coordinated campaign launch
- Created press release and pitched press around Aave announcement
- Creative directed and conceptualized campaign for social media
- Tweets threads
- Video and gifs
- Aggregate campaign views across social media- 250k impressions
Balancer integrates MEVBlocker
Implemented together with CowSwap, Balancer joined leading protocols 1Inch, Paraswap, Karpatkey and more as a launch partner.
- Took the lead on campaign PR, garnering top tier press articles, created tweet threads and graphic designs for the campaign. Aggregate campaign impressions 1.3m
ETH Staking Deposits Campaign
- Aggregate impressions- 18k
- Balancer <> Cron Finance - Published a blog post, Twitter threads and created visuals for partner launch.
- Balancer <> Euler - worked with Maxis and Euler to alert users on redemption payments.
- Coordinated AMA with Swell for May 2023
- Balancer <> Kassandra - ongoing marketing coordination for their launch
- Balancer <> Binance Earn- started Binance Earn marketing campaign planning
- Balancer <> Galxe- worked with Galxe on their grant application
- Balancer <> 0x- worked with their team to help amplify their developer suite of products
- Balancer <> Morpho- amplified their announcement on social media
- The Liquidity Provision Game Deepens with Balancer Aave v3 Boosted Pools
- Cron Takes TWAMM to Mainnet
- Ethereum projects unite to protect users from MEV-induced high prices
- CoW Swap, Balancer, 1inch, and Other Ethereum Projects Unite to Shield Network From MEV
- MEV Blocker RPC Launched to Protect Users From Sandwich Attacks
- Top Ethereum Teams Join Forces To Return MEV Profits To Users
- Top Ethereum projects join forces to launch an innovative RPC that provides MEV protection and revenue sharing with its users
- Onboarded new team member Chun Li to take over social media marketing for Orb Collective
- Social media rebrand - created mood boards, attended meetings and began a project management plan for the Balancer rebrand project. This has since been taken over by Beets and Aura who will be leading this effort going forward.