Hello everyone, here are some community updates below:
- veBAL is top priority across all teams
- Deployment in progress
- Frontend testing in progress
- Managed Pool Factory is coming along nicely. The team is also experimenting in making LBPs less capital intensive.
- Paraswap: modifying the linear pool maths. Waiting on Paraswap for longer paths support
- 0x: we presented a proof of concept for adding longer paths and linear pools to the 0x team and it was received well by them. Working on exposing some SOR/SDK functionality to their code base
- Boosted Pools with FeiRari and USD+ are in the works.
- Roadmap planning for Q2 is in progress.
- veBAL support to DAO partnerships team
- Managed pools intel gathering started
- veBAL support
- Continued event planning for PBWS and ETHAmsterdam
- Partnerships & Marketing pushing veBAL
- Treasury begins investing of protocol fees
- Quarterly retrospective & Q2 budget request on deck
Send any referrals!