Zen-dragon.eth Delegate Thread

[BIP-211] Kill Euler Boosted Pool Gauges

Vote: Yes - Clearly needs to be done. Pray for a benevolent hacker.

[BIP-212] Deploy Balancer to zkSync

Vote: Yes - Awesome, expanding to the right places.

[BIP-213] Whitelist Yearn’s yBAL Voter Contract for veBAL

Vote: Yes - I see Yearn as a net positive group to have involved in Balancer’s governance. Hopefully they will also bring connections to expand our ecosystem for new and existing projects to park liquidity here.

[BIP-214] Enable Permissions for BatchRelayer v5

Vote: Yes - Necessary upgrade.

[BIP - 215] Messari reporting 2023 (second vote)

Vote: None/Abstain - If this were to be closer to quorum where i could have tipped the scale i would have voted abstain on snapshot to support the communities decision. Ultimately I still think the service is expensive.

[BIP-216] Add permissions for Batch Relayer V5 (second attempt)

Vote: Yes - Necessary upgrade.

[BIP-217] Enable RDNT/wETH 80/20 Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: Yes - Radiant has been making huge waves on Arbitrum for Balancer in terms of fees. In full support of giving them a gauge to keep that rolling.

[BIP-218] Enable bb-s-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Sturdy finance has been working with Balancer for quite some time. They have worked through the grants team and now can provide a yield source for users across their market. In support of boosted pools still, just trust that they are safe.

[BIP-219] Enable bb-t-USD Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Tetu has been leveraging a few different aspects of Balancer in their own ways and I am glad they have turned to use a boosted pool. Gauge is fair here and interested to see what they build next.

[BIP-220] Enable bb-ma2-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Morpho bringing in a boosted pool using Aave V2 seems safe and reasonable to me. In support.

[BIP-221] Set Protocol Fee Percentage to 50% on Gnosis Chain

Vote: Yes - Balancer definitely needs fees activated on Gnosis chain with emissions flowing to it.