Zen-dragon.eth Delegate Thread

We appreciate the vote and look forward to further working with the Balancer Ecosystem. Thank you for the vote and the diligent transparency with voting!

1 Like

[BIP-103] Karpatkey Balancer Treasury CU Proposal Update [second vote]

Vote: YES. - See first iteration above. Glad any discrepancies between stakeholders was cleared up.

[BIP-104] Enable the STG/bb-rf-aUSDC Gauge [Optimism]

Vote: YES. - STG is, in my opinion, a reliable project with aligned goals to Balancer long term in terms of multichain success. Boosted pairing always welcome. Lets go OP.

[BIP-105] Enable STG/bb-a-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - See previous reasoning, minus the L2 considerations. Still good to support on mainnet as well and expand bb-a-usd adoption.

[BIP-106] Enable sfrxETH/wstETH/rETH Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - A warm welcome to another yield bearing staked ETH and this pool will make for a diverse investment strategy for ETH Maxis. Good for the protocol and users overall.

[BIP-107] Retire TEMPLE/DAI & Enable TEMPLE/bb-a-USD 50/50 Gauge w/10% emissions cap [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - Very happy to see more involvement on the forum from everyone on this to meet a fair consensus. I like the direction of standardization being set by this gauge and respect TEMPLE’s humble demeanor in accepting a 10% cap. Good to see the move to bb-a-usd.

1 Like

[BIP-108] Enable SD/MaticX 80/20 Gauge with 2% emissions cap (Polygon)

Vote: YES. - Stader has been a mutually beneficial group to have on Balancer Protocol. This is their primary liquidity source on Polygon, 2% cap, all looks reasonable to me.

[BIP-109] Whitelist Aragon Gnosis Safe for Balancer’s VotingEscrow

Vote: YES. - Good to see a project of Aragon’s caliber focused on being able to be involved in Balancer’s governance and tokenomics. Look forward to see what this brings.

[BIP-110] Enable T/WETH 80/20 Gauge w/2% emissions cap [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - Threshold Network (T) has low liquidity overall and I appreciate their 2% gauge cap here. Agree with their proposal that trading between here and Curve will be positive for Balancer. Interested to see how much traction is built up by this project and if/when they will get involved on owning veBAL.

[BIP-111] Index Coop x Balancer DAO Partnership

Vote: YES. - Managed pool kick-off partnership is exciting overall for Balancer. Index Coop is a prime team for this to be focused on and with. Hope more dynamic indexes will be kicked off due to the success of this joint project.

1 Like

[BIP-112] Adjust Balancer Snapshot for Aura AIP-17

Vote: YES. - Pretty straight forward that we cannot double count votes or allow all the locked veBAL in Aura no ability to participate in governance. This should go through without any issues so governance can continue properly.

2 Likes

[BIP-113] Adjust Balancer Snapshot for Aura AIP-17

Vote: YES. - See BIP-112 Vote.

3 Likes

[BIP-114] Symmetric as the Official Friendly Fork of Balancer on Celo

Vote: YES. - Symmetric has been consistent in expressing their interest in becoming a Balancer FF. They have been denied and persevered which says something in itself. I appreciate the team members and are interested in building new custom pool type products via grants as well. I look forward to what they will bring to the table and expanding Balancer’s reach.

[BIP-115] Balancer Smart Vaults Fee Collector

Vote: YES. - Automation for the work done by any portion of the Balancer community or SPs is a benefit. This decreases any risk of error and drives us towards an autonomous future which, in my opinion, is ideal for Balancer overall for sustainability.

[BIP-116] Enable TETU/USDC 80/20 Gauge w/2% emissions cap (Polygon)

Vote: YES. - TETU is bringing some positive new things to the table with their model and development team. I expect their model and team to continue to produce improvements to veBAL and Balancer as a whole. Wish it was bb-am-usd but with a 2% cap it is ok by me.

[BIP-117] Holdr Friendly Fork Proposal

Vote: YES. - Solace and HLDR seem to have given the friendly fork a thorough amount of thought and have been long term supporters of Balancer. This is news to me, but there proposal is robust in structure and alignment. Their support from Aurora is clear and I am interested to see what they bring to the table once they are up an running.

[BIP-118] Appointment of director to the Balancer Foundation

Vote: YES. - Danko is a phenomenal community member. I have had the pleasure of working with him myself and can vouch for how good of a choice he is for this role. Wish him all the best in his new post.

[BIP-119] Adding a Gauge for the New qETH/ETH Pool [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - More yield bearing ETH options, it is a yes from me. Tranchess is proven and audited, therefore I trust them to benefit LPs and traders interested in their product. Balancer will benefit imo.

[BIP-120] Cleanup Unused Gauges

Vote: YES. - Much needed to make interface and experience for users simpler and easier.

[BIP-121] Permission granting - Recovery Mode

Vote: YES. - Clearly benefits Balancer user’s overall for rate providers to function properly. In support.

[BIP-122] Retire OHM/DAI/WETH Gauge & Add OHM-ETH + OHM-DAI Gauges [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - The OHM community is in support of this change and they have been beneficial to have on Balancer Protocol. I support them in their change and appreciate their participation in Balancer.

[BIP-123] Enable cbETH/wstETH Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - This is an exciting gauge to have. cbETH is quite popular and hopefully this will attract a large amount of users into the Balancer and Defi space. Yield is always nice too :slight_smile:

[BIP-125] Enable wstETH/ACX 50/50 Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - Great to see Across bring their liquidity to Balancer. Happy to have them on board here and pairing with wstETH.

[BIP-126] Whitelist Fjord’s Gnosis Safe for Balancer’s VotingEscrow

Vote: YES. - Based on Fjord’s passed proposal to be an exclusive LBP partner of Balancer and be compensated in BAL to be locked in veBAL it is clear that this has to happen to fulfill that portion of the agreement. Happy to have their team around.

1 Like

[BIP-127] Adding a Gauge for the New qETH/ETH Pool w/2% emissions cap [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - See my vote to BIP-119 above. Appreciate the cap based on qETHs smaller cap of 400 ETH.

[BIP-128] Peace Treaty

Vote: YES. - Long awaited resolution between the major stakeholders in Balancer. Hope this is a true end to the turbulence so the teams here can build a better future together.

[BIP-129] Swap BAL for USDC using Aave’s Bonding Contract

Vote: YES. - To me this decision hurts. This is the best way possible to continue to fund the necessary Service Providers the DAO has voted into place. Balancer overall will need to expand during the next year to become default alive. I would understand if others voted against this, but my opinion is that Balancer will only become net positive by doubling down on several products still in progress.

[BIP-130] Kill FDT/WETH Gauge

Vote: YES. - Seems obvious; if they leave Balancer, no gauge allowed.

[BIP-131] Pool/Factory permission granting

Vote: YES. - This is process management and safety feature that is well worth having in the hands of trustworthy parties. In my view, the parties suggested be zekraken are the best option at this time.

[BIP-132] Claim SAFE tokens allocated to the DAO Multisig

Vote: YES. - Time sensitive and beneficial to the DAO. In Karpatkey we trust.

1 Like

[BIP - 133] Enable BRZ-jBRL Stable Pool Gauge with a 2% cap (Polygon)

Vote: YES. - Cap makes it reasonable, seems safe.

[BIP - 134] Enable BRZ-jBRL - bb-am-usd 50/50 Pool Gauge with a 2% cap (Polygon)

Vote: YES. - Cap makes it reasonable, seems safe.

[BIP-135] Grant BLabs authorization to set arbitrum bridging fees

Vote: YES. - In Blabs we trust. Appreciate their lead on this.

[BIP-136] Unused Gauges Cleanup - Take 2

Vote: YES. - Much needed to clean up UI.

[BIP-137] Enable bb-a-TUSD / bb-a-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - More yield is welcome and useful.

[BIP-138] Enable bb-a-FRAX / bb-a-USDC Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: YES. - More yield is welcome and useful.

[BIP-139] Update Emergency subDAO Permissions

Vote: YES. - Clear this is for the benefit of Balancer user’s security.

[BIP-140] Introduce TimelockAuthorizer

Vote: YES. - Necessary migration to increase security for Balancer users.

[BIP-141] Introduce VeBoost V2

Vote: YES. - Will be a great benefit in the new bribe market from Paladin and anyone else who is interested in iterating this functionaily to benefit veBAL holders.

[BIP-142] Permission Granting - Recovery Mode - ComposableStable-V2

Vote: YES. - Necessary migration to increase security for Balancer users.

1 Like

[BIP-143] Save. Earn. Borrow w/BalancerP2P (includes: licensing fees, increased LP activity, new product, more engagement)

Vote: NO. - Balancer does not need this.

[BIP-144] Fund Balancer Grants Q1 2023

Vote: ABSTAIN. - This proposal involves funding for myself, will not vote yes or no due to the conflict of interest.

[BIP-145] Fund the Balancer Maxis for Q1 2023

Vote: ABSTAIN. - This proposal involves funding for myself, will not vote yes or no due to the conflict of interest.

[BIP-146] Incentivize 8020 BPT Staking (ve8020)

Vote: YES. - Would be great to see more protocols adopt the ve8020 model and share the both parties reap the benefits of the setup.

[BIP-147] Enable RBN / USDC 50/50 Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Ribbon coming to Balancer as their primary liquidity source is a great accomplishment. Hopefully this pool will pay itself back in multiples to both the DAO and Ribbon community as a useful addition to the protocol.

[BIP-148] Enable DOLA/USDC Stableswap Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: Yes - Approve for DOLA, replaces the vulernable gauge to maintain a key liquidity source to maintain the relationship.

[BIP-149] Funding Proposal for Silverlight Labs - REVISED

Vote: Yes - I prefer this route to the original proposal. Andy will be receiving primarily BAL as payment with locking similar to the Maxi payment structure. This will be test run but i hope for great information to come out of the interactions/addition.

[BIP-150] Enable wUSDR-USDC Gauge 2% Cap [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Great to have a yield bearing token from a new project join the ranks, interested to see how this plays out with incentives and volume.

[BIP-151] Kill Vulnerable CSP Pool Gauges

Vote: Yes - Necessary change due to the recent safety concerns.

[BIP-152] Update Core Pool List

Vote: Yes - See BIP-151

[BIP-153] Whitelist Risk Labs’ Gnosis Safe for veBAL

Vote: Yes - Great to see teams interested in joining the governance process and veBAL “war” even in a calmer market.

[BIP-154] Enable PAR-jEUR Stable Pool Gauge with a 2% cap (Polygon)

Vote: Yes - Respect the cap. Interested to see if this pool becomes popular in the near future for volumes.

[BIP-155] Enable agEUR-jEUR Stable Pool Gauge with a 2% cap (Polygon)

Vote: Yes - See BIP-154

[BIP-156] Authorize Migration to GaugeAdder v3

Vote: Yes - Self explanatory advancement.

[BIP-157] Migrate cbETH/wstETH Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Great liquidity to have on Balancer and the metastable pool is the safest way to maintain the pool’s integrity.

[BIP-158] Migrate wstETH/WETH Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: Yes - Same as BIP-157

[BIP-159] Activate BAL Emissions for Mainnet EURS:USDC “FX Pool” w/2% emissions cap

Vote: Yes - Xave being a grantee is a team I have been in contact with directly. I understand their motives to be building a unique custom pool on Balancer and to bring FX trading to the forefront of Defi. I do not see them as bad actors or value extractors. Balancer will receive a fee equal to that of their own project, therefore I can support their intetions with a gauge. I do hope they can eventually begin to accumulate veBAL to become self sufficient and participate in Balancer at a governance level as a projec.t

[BIP-160] Enable SD/USDC (50/50) and SD/WETH (80/20) Gauges with 2% emissions cap (Ethereum)

Vote: Yes - SD is catching some great momentum in the current market and I do see them as bringing long term profitbability to Balancer DAO. Hopefully we can move to pools containing yield bearing tokens in the comings weeks/months.

[BIP-161] Close Year 2 Funding Gap

Vote: Proposal A - I feel as though proposal A is the most efficient way forward at this moment in time. Proposals B and C would involve Balancer DAO forgoing it’s treasury to some capacity before stripping the holders, myself included, of just a portion implied dividend from holding veBAL. While there are negative emotions around cutting a dividend to fund the SPs that require USDC, I feel this is better than permitting certain arms of Balancer to be severed. If one agrees that funding the teams in place at their current rate is essential, then I feel selling our own BAL is the last resort. If the 50/50 split proves to be overkill or too painful for veBAL holders to stay interested in, there will be a reevaluation in one quarter. Ideally we will eventually find our sweet spot on protocol fee split to sustainability, after which we can choose the best way forward.

In my mind, going overly cautious, meaning a 50/50 split or more weighted towards the DAO is the first step. Then we can follow up with changes back in favor of holders as needed. To sell BAL is the least desirable way in my opinion. I would go as far as keeping the DAO more than sustainable before pulling the lever to keep financials at a level where they are just treading water.

[BIP-162] Karpatkey Investment Strategy

Vote: Yes - Based on Kapratkey’s analysis and details outlined in the proposal I trust that they have optimized the DAO’s treasury strategy for growth with minimal risk. This and their openness to recommendations beyond their suggestions make this an easy yes.

[BIP-163] Restructure Governance Process - Disband Governance Council

Vote: Yes - This is a necessary improvement to Balancer’s governance process and I thank Tritium for taking the helm on this. The process is easy to follow and decentralized in nature.

[BIP-164] Deposit BAL into Aave Polygon v3

Vote: Yes - Makes sense to keep our presence strong in the AAVE ecosystem and utilize the treasury to the best of our ability, including the BAL outside of Karpatkey’s scope.

[BIP-165] Enable ankrETH/ETH Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: Yes - Yes for more yield bearing asset pools. LSD adoption continues to be a sound move for Balancer.

3 Likes

[BIP-170] Enable PENDLE-ETH (50/50) Gauge with a 2% cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - PENDLE is making some powerful moves to amplify markets for Balancer and Aura. Look forward to what options they will bring to our ecosystem in the future.

[BIP-171] Enable frxETH/WETH Gauge on Polygon

Vote: Yes - While this pool is not yield bearing I am happy for it to receive a gauge to bring frxETH volume to Balancer on Polygon. Hoping to see more develop with FRAX on Balancer.

[BIP-172] Enable SPHERE/wMATIC Gauge w/ a 2% Emissions Cap (Polygon)

Vote: Yes - Glad to see Sphere will be participating in Balancer Wars, adding value for veBAL holders and hopefully bringing in healthy, new volume. Newer project, but i feel this is safe given the cap on the gauge.

[BIP-173] Enable TRYB / USDC Gauge with a 2% Emission Cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Interesting to see the Turkish community shift this direction towards Defi and Balancer. It does not hurt to have further adoption and reach for Balancer. Happy to see votes and liquidity move in this direction.

[BIP-174] Enable wUSDR-USDC Gauge with a 2% Emission Cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Big fan of real estate getting injected into Defi, additional yield for LP and Balancer always a plus. wUSDR rate provider was confirmed sufficient by Orb to my knowledge.

[BIP-175] Grant permissions for V3 pool factories

Vote: Yes - Needed for the great migration to take full effect. :grinning:

[BIP - 176] Enable SYN/ETH Gauge

Vote: Yes - Glad to hear of a migration from Suhsi to Balancer. Synapse is welcome here and great to see more incentives flow to Aura / veBAL.

[BIP-177] Great Migration Wave 1

Vote: Yes - Very exciting to see the migration to v3 pools take place. Much needed to propel Balancer to the next level as a Dex and in terms of capital efficiency.

[BIP-178] Enable bb-euler-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Warm welcome to Euler joining the boosted pool ranks. Love to see LPs get more diverse options to earn yield passively. This is a huge W for Balancer and aids in opening the floodgates.

[BIP-179] Enable wsteth/Tessera Boosted APE Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - More flexibility on yield bearing assets, very cool implementation for APE holders to optimize their positions.

[BIP-180] Enable zUSD/bb-euler-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Good to adopt zUSD, and more stablecoins for routing purposes on Balancer. Boosted pairings always welcome.

> [BIP-181] Enable bb-euler-FRAX/bb-euler-USDC Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - As stated on BIP 171 more Frax support is a plus for Balancer. Euler implementation of boosting assets is key here. Great combo of two powerful projects and well worth permitting a gauge for.

[BIP-182] Enable bb-rf-USD Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: Yes - Reaper will provide high quality yield on Arbitrum which is exactly what Balancer needs on the network. Looking forward to this compounding in value and expanding our scale on the network in coming months. Well worth supporting.

1 Like

[BIP-183] Grant V2 factory disable() and V3 standard permissions on Gnosis Chain

Vote: Yes - Necessary change for great migration and introducing Gnosis Chain.

[BIP-184] Enable OHM/wstETH Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: Yes - Olympus / OHM have been bringing in a great deal of TVL. Happy to support.

[BIP-185] Enable bb-i-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Safe and efficient boosted pools are more than welcome by me.

[BIP-186] Enable TUSD-bb-e-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

[BIP-187] Enable TRYB / USDC Gauge with a 2% Emission Cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - See BIP-173 above.

[BIP-188] Enable MAI-gDAI-USDC on Arbitrum

Vote: Yes - Safe and efficient boosted pools are more than welcome by me. Qi has been a long term loyal part of Balancer’s ecosystem, glad to see this.

[BIP-189] Great Migration wave 2

Vote: Yes - Necessary change for safety and protocol revenue.

[BIP-190] Transfer Governance Control on Polygon & Arbitrum

Vote: Yes - Reasonable and useful upgrade in structure.

[BIP-191] Funding Proposal for Messari Reporting 2023

Vote: None - Did not think this expenditure was best for the DAO.

[BIP-192] Wire up Authorizer Permissions on new linear pool factories

Vote: Yes - Another necessary and useful upgrade.

[BIP-193] Enable bb-yv-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

[BIP-194] Enable bb-g-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

1 Like

[BIP-195] Remove MAI Gauges on Polygon and Arbitrum

Vote: Yes - Glad Qi teams does not mind to remove these gauges based on their lack of use.

[BIP-196] Redistribution of recovered legacy incentives

Vote: Yes - Everyone deserves their incentives as promised. Appreciate everyones patience in letting this happen safely.

[BIP-197] Transfer 250k BAL to Balancer OpCo

Vote: Yes - Not a risk to the DAO in my opinion. The foundation will stay in tact and any SPs will be handled from there. Smoothest way to perform the OTC sale.

[BIP-198] Creation of Ecosystem Council and Amended Self-Insurance Fund

Vote: Yes - Better safe than sorry.

[BIP-199] Enable PoolRecoveryHelper on v3 Pools

Vote: Yes - Necessary backstop / precaution.

[BIP-200] Enable veLIT Gauge on Ethereum w/2% emissions cap

Vote: Yes - Exciting to see the LIT team adopt this model and break the ice for more projects to join in. Two thumbs up.

[BIP-201] Enable bb-ag-USD Gauge [Gnosis]

Vote: Yes - Enter Gnosis Chain. Cool to see Balancer expand to this subtle ecosystem, hope it pays off down the road. Safe and efficient boosted pools are more than welcome by me.

[BIP-202] Enable bb-ag-GNO/bb-ag-USD Gauge [Gnosis]

Vote: Yes - See previous vote, I support Gnosis Chain deployment and agave boosted asset pools.

[BIP-203] Enable bb-ag-GNO/bb-ag-WETH Gauge [Gnosis]

Vote: Yes - See previous vote, I support Gnosis Chain deployment and agave boosted asset pools.

[BIP-204] Enable bb-ag WBTC/WETH/USD Gauge [Gnosis]

[BIP-205] Enable relayers on gnosis chain and add other missing permissions

Vote: Yes - Clean and needed upgrade.

[BIP-206] Deploy Balancer to Avalanche

Vote: Yes - Love to see the expansion to new networks. Long awaited after Hexagon did not deliver.

[BIP-207] Grant Balancer Maxis the authorisation to register protocolIds for LinearPools

Vote: Yes - Maxis overall are the proper group to be responsible for this registry.

[BIP-208] Enable Overnight Pulse Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: Yes - Boosted pools are a plus, join at your own risk. Glad to see presence on Arbitrum.

[BIP-209] Enable ALCX/ETH (80/20) Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: Yes - Welcome to the ecosystem.

[BIP-210] Deprecate Old Stargate Gauges & Add Gauges for STG v2

Vote: Yes - Should have voted no after stargate changed their mind on this. No worries afaik this will not be executed.

[BIP-211] Kill Euler Boosted Pool Gauges

Vote: Yes - Clearly needs to be done. Pray for a benevolent hacker.

[BIP-212] Deploy Balancer to zkSync

Vote: Yes - Awesome, expanding to the right places.

[BIP-213] Whitelist Yearn’s yBAL Voter Contract for veBAL

Vote: Yes - I see Yearn as a net positive group to have involved in Balancer’s governance. Hopefully they will also bring connections to expand our ecosystem for new and existing projects to park liquidity here.

[BIP-214] Enable Permissions for BatchRelayer v5

Vote: Yes - Necessary upgrade.

[BIP - 215] Messari reporting 2023 (second vote)

Vote: None/Abstain - If this were to be closer to quorum where i could have tipped the scale i would have voted abstain on snapshot to support the communities decision. Ultimately I still think the service is expensive.

[BIP-216] Add permissions for Batch Relayer V5 (second attempt)

Vote: Yes - Necessary upgrade.

[BIP-217] Enable RDNT/wETH 80/20 Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: Yes - Radiant has been making huge waves on Arbitrum for Balancer in terms of fees. In full support of giving them a gauge to keep that rolling.

[BIP-218] Enable bb-s-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Sturdy finance has been working with Balancer for quite some time. They have worked through the grants team and now can provide a yield source for users across their market. In support of boosted pools still, just trust that they are safe.

[BIP-219] Enable bb-t-USD Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Tetu has been leveraging a few different aspects of Balancer in their own ways and I am glad they have turned to use a boosted pool. Gauge is fair here and interested to see what they build next.

[BIP-220] Enable bb-ma2-USD Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Morpho bringing in a boosted pool using Aave V2 seems safe and reasonable to me. In support.

[BIP-221] Set Protocol Fee Percentage to 50% on Gnosis Chain

Vote: Yes - Balancer definitely needs fees activated on Gnosis chain with emissions flowing to it.

[BIP-223] Enable USDC-TNGBL 20-80 Gauge with a 2% Emission Cap [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - The gauge seems reasonable for TNGBL.

[BIP-224] Balancer on Polygon zkEVM

Vote: Yes - zkEVM is an obvious win for Balancer and Defi overall. Great to be there early.

[BIP-225] Amendment to [BIP-146] Incentivize 8020 BPT Staking (ve8020)

Vote: Yes - The original proposal, while great in theory, was too one sided out of Balancer’s interests. This amendment is much more fair and will yield better results imo.

[BIP-226] Enable SILO/ETH 80/20 Gauge w/ 2% emissions cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Silo has been around Balancer for quite some time, no issue approving this gauge.

[BIP-227] Upsize BAL allocation in Ribbon Finance Treasury Vault

Vote: Yes - The Maxis have been watching this closely and it makes sense to increase the position. We are one of the few protocols which has come out net positive using this.

[BIP-228] Enable bb-t-MATIC Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Boosted pools are welcome by me.

[BIP-230] Fund the Balancer Maxis for Q2 2023

Vote: Abstain - Will not vote for a proposal i am in.

[BIP-231] Enable USDC-TNGBL 20-80 Gauge with a 2% Emission Cap [Polygon] [second vote]

Vote: Yes - Same vote as last time.

[BIP-232] Enable ankrMATIC/MATIC Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - I feel ankr is reputable and MATIC LSDs are more than welcome.

[BIP-233] Enable MaticX / bb-a-wMATIC Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Great to see boosted Aave v3 pairings of any style.

[BIP-234] Enable stMATIC / bb-a-wMATIC Gauge [Polygon]

[BIP-235] Enable TEMPLE/DAI 50/50 Gauge with 10% emissions cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Unfortunate that TEMPLE will not pair to a boosted asset but glad they will stick with Balancer.

[BIP-236] Enable WETH/3pool Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Vanilla but important.

[BIP-237] Enable USH - ETH 50/50 Gauge with 10% emission cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Glad to welcome a new good intentioned team into the ecosystem.

[BIP-238] Enable wstETH/bb-a-wETH Gauge [Ethereum]

[BIP-239] Enable bb-a-USD gauge [Ethereum]

[BIP-240] Enable rETH/bb-a-wETH Gauge [Arbitrum]

[BIP-241] Aave v3 Migration

Vote: Yes - Great to see boosted Aave v3 pairings of any style. Knock many out in one proposal. :slight_smile:

[BIP-242] Enable LUCHA/wMATIC Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Lucha is welcome on Balancer to me.

[BIP-243] Enable cbETH/bb-a-wETH Gauge [Ethereum]

[BIP-244] Enable bb-a-USD Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: Yes - Great to see boosted Aave v3 pairings of any style, on any network.

[BIP-245] Enable bb-a-USD Gauge and kill bbamUSD Gauge [Polygon]

Vote: Yes - Great to see boosted Aave v3 pairings of any style, on any network. However we must avoid duplication.

[BIP-246] Enable wstETH/bb-a-wETH Gauge [Arbitrum]

[BIP-247] Enable wstETH/bb-a-wETH Gauge [Polygon]

[BIP-248] Enable COMP/wstETH Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Glad COMP is paired to yield bearing wstETH.

[BIP-249] qETH Gauge Migration w/2% cap [Ethereum]

[BIP-250] Enable jAURA - ETH 80/20 Gauge w/10% emissions cap[Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Welcome to jones DAO.

[BIP-251] Migrate BAL to Aave Ethereum v3

Vote: Yes - Will maintain higher yield and benefit the DAO.

[BIP-252] Timeless 50k BAL Grant Application [ve8020 Program]

Vote: Yes - After reaching an agreement in changing the ve8020 Grant format i think timeless will be a great fit for leveraging Balancer’s offering to be net positive for both teams.

[BIP-253] Permission granting for managed v2, composableStable v4, weighted v4 factories

Vote: Yes - Granting permissions in advance and correctly are the best way to keep Balancer pools at their peak condition.

[BIP-254] Funding Proposal For Beethoven X DAO

*Vote: Yes - It is obvious that Beethoven X’s team brings incredible value to the ecosystem. Partnering closer with them to share the best of both worlds will only make both projects stronger.

[BIP-255] Approve Cron Fi TWAMM Relayer

Vote: Yes - First step towards witnessing full TWAMM functionality on Balancer.

[BIP-256] Enable swETH/WETH Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: Yes - Happy to have a new LSD pool here on Balancer.

[BIP-257] Enable WETH/USDC Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Primary Cron finance gauge. Will be interesting to see this pool’s performance.

[BIP-258] Enable STG/bbaUSD Gauge [Arbitrum]

[BIP-259] stMATIC-bb-a-WMATIC/bbamUSD Gauge [Polygon]

[BIP-260] Enable wstETH-bb-a-WETH/bbamUSD Gauge [Polygon]

[BIP-261] Aave v3 Gauge Migration 2

[BIP-262] L2 Gauge Migration

Vote: Yes - Crosschain boosts soon^{tm}

[BIP-263] Deploy Balancer to Base

Vote: Yes - First mover advantage on Base will be beneficial to us and hopefully bring in many new users who are more likely to use this network.

[BIP-264] Proposal to engage Smart Contract audit through Balancer OpCo Limited

Vote: Abstain - This is a soft No/Yes from. Really i would like to see more detail about what contracts/infra these audits will be for.

[BIP-265] Enable wstETH/rETH Gauge [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - Another Cron Finance TWAMM pool. Apparently this will be popular amongst larger holders so i look forward to seeing it get utilized.

[BIP-266] Enable COIL/USDC gauge w/2% cap [Ethereum]

Vote: Yes - This gauge is fine, respect the cap.

[BIP-267] Enable USH/unshETH Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: Yes - Again, happy to have more LSDs here and welcome new projects.

[BIP-311] Enable ankrETH/wstETH Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: yes Makes sense to be more capital efficient this way.

[BIP-312] Set Escrow Re-mapper Manager for Aura

Vote: yes Makes sense for Aura to be able to boost cross chain

[BIP-313] Enable Gnosis Gauges

Vote: yes Support this group of gauges for Gnosis.

[BIP-314] - Funding Proposal For Beethoven X DAO - Marketing

Vote: yes Beethoven team has been amazing for marketing, in support.

[BIP-315] Add Single Recipient Gauge to Checkpointer

Vote: yes Well worth supporting single recipient gauges in the checkpointer.

[BIP-316] Replace veBAL Gauge

Vote: Yes

[BIP-317 Enable baoETH/ETH gauge w/2% emissions cap

Vote: Yes

[BIP-318] Grant Avalanche Permissions

Vote: yes Expansion imminent

[BIP-319] Distribute proceeds from bb-e-usd permissioned arbitrage

Vote: yes Fair way to close out the euler exploit.

[BIP-320] Enable PAL/OHM 80/20 Gauge [Arbitrum]

Vote: yes

[BIP-321] Enable OHM/LUSD Gauge on Ethereum

Vote: yes

[BIP-322] Allocate Balancer’s 3M ARB

Vote: yes This is going to pack a serious punch on the Arbitrum network for Balancer.