[Proposal] Whitelist VitaDAO Gnosis Safe multisig for Balancer’s VoteEscrow

Introduction
Whitelist the VitaDAO Gnosis Safe multisig, to vote-lock the B-80BAL-20WETH owned by the VitaDAO community into veBAL and participate in governance for the Balancer DAO, and vote on increased rewards for the Vita<>ETH pools.

Motivation
VitaDAO is a community DAO funding longevity research, and is a big fan and longer-term collaborator with Balancer, having its main liquidity pools listed with Balancer, and incentivising them with $vita rewards.

If the community would support it, we’d love to engage in Balancer DAO governance through veBAL.

Risks
VitaDAO multisig signers recognise the risk of allowing smart contacts to vote-lock veBAL, and commits to not using this safe for tokenizing veBAL. We understand that doing so will likely prompt the removal of the safe’s address from the AllowList.

Specification
Whitelist the VitaDAO Gnosis Safe multisig, 0xF5307a74d1550739ef81c6488DC5C7a6a53e5Ac2, to interact with the veBAL contract.

2 Likes

VitaDAO has indeed been a long time user of Balancer so I fully support whitelisting them to lock veBAL.

1 Like

agree with Solar, Vita has been around almost as long as I have. You have my nod :grinning:.

2 Likes

Completely in favor of having VitaDAO Gnosis Safe added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

planning to move this to snapshot tomorrow

1 Like

https://snapshot.org/#/balancer.eth/proposal/0xf10f2e0f93fe401e674410ff87101add2c8d6a70e1261fc1964cbfbdb7cdad19

1 Like