I’d like to propose an improvement of Balancer’s documentation. Having worked on integrations lately, the material is often evasive and lacks real life examples.
Take what I consider as “really good docs”: Single Swaps | Uniswap
- They explain how to set up the environment.
- Every parameter is thoroughly explained.
- The documentation guides you in writing a simple swap contract.
- Every possible case is considered and analyzed.
Currently, dev docs are quite dire, akin to what you could find in natspec docs.
- Where do I find the pool id?
- What does “given exact in” implies?
- Can I do a single swap using batchSwap?
- What is this limit (+/-) trickery?
Given that little help is given on Discord, and I guess that many questions are recurring over time, a docs update could be quite useful!
I don’t know if it is any SP’s job’s here - otherwise, I make a proposal to do it myself.