For those unaware, the DAO Multisig is composed of ten signers and is responsible for governance admin of Balancer’s Ethereum deployment. In addition, it controls BalancerDAO’s treasury assets across all chains where we have an economic interest - currently Fantom, Polygon, and Arbitrum.
The following signers have agreed to rotate off as they are very busy with other activities:
- Ash Egan (0x95CeFcAD4daE89aE09c8166E324A8b235289897E)
- Jake Brukhman (0xB0E8a08B155e4bf64Ec316d4196F54f39F615538)
- David Hoffman (0x25468E86ED8eC296de39FcB798C7f212924443AB)
- Cooper Turley (0xC98475a717215150c76E9689d665B59bCff5FA76)
The following people have agreed to be added to the replacement signer list:
- Ariah, Stablecoin Labs (0xbcf751dBfe314Ee96A660EFA2Fcb259CBc364c29)
- 0xMaki (0x285b7EEa81a5B66B62e7276a24c1e0F83F7409c1)
- Stefan, Gnosis (0x9F7dfAb2222A473284205cdDF08a677726d786A0)
- Ernesto, former Aave (0xA39a62304d8d43B35114ad7bd1258B0E50e139b3)
- David Garai, Tempus (0xAc1aA53108712d7f38093A67d380aD54B562a650)
- Evan, CopperLaunch (0x59693BA1A5764e087CE166ac0E0085Fc071B9ea7)
If approved, the four named signers will be removed one at a time and replaced with a candidate on the replacement list at the discretion of the other DAO Multisig signers. An announcement will be made in discord and on the DAO’s twitter account naming the new signers.