- Updated Q2 budget forecast
- 2.5 month plan
- BAL inventory breakdown
- OpCo invoice recon
- April financial retro update
- June budget forecast
- Dissolution agreement: finalized and signed by board of directors, dissolution date: 8/15
- Dispute negotiation with EOR
- Plan for 2023 estimated tax payment and post-dissolution tax filing
- Plan for post-dissolution mail handling
- Negotiations with 401K provider for employee transfers
- Reviewed contracts, terms for 17 vendors/partners
- Plan for timeline to terminate all external agreements without interrupting team’s work
- Management of possible early termination scenario based on BIP earlier in the month
- Offboarding process for 3 team members
- Weekly team sync meetings
- Resolved outstanding marketing bills
- Resolved final expenses and bills from April on-site
- Review, approval/denial, writing/sending of bills, invoices, reimbursements
Much of our GRC work is confidential to protect the ecosystem. Below are highlights of the most important projects.
- Facilitated discussions on :
- Takeaways from governance process around Orb transition
- Threats to legal decentralization where entities/token holders have influence/control/manage operations of the ecosystem
- Understand and proactively protect against potential threats re: legal/regulatory risks:
- Reg strat meetings, research & advice: trade association, partner & defi education fund calls to vet GRC framework & discuss decentralization strategy. Ad hoc advice to marketing and business development resources.
- Ops Risks: Vendor, service provider, governance and human resources matters for wind down and contributor turnover, managing Ops risks and legal agreements with vendors etc. Facilitate risk mitigation for collections on legacy vendors.
- Promote Balancer’s further decentralization:
- Advice on transition and wind down plans and proposals re: DAO, foundation, OpCo etc.