Charting service like Uniswap.vision for Balancer?

Greetings all,

Is there a service that allows us to see price and volume chart for Balancer pairs like Uniswap.vision does for Uniswap? Thanks

3 Likes

Hi and welcome @nmo12708!

We are looking into developing this internally or open a bounty for someone who wants to do it. Agreed that’s something very useful. We’ll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Fernando

1 Like

Sounds like APY.vision should be able to provide this info the last time I had a look, unless I’m misunderstanding the request.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion, @nmo12708. i just posted a new bounty project based on your idea. let me know if you think anything should be added/changed! https://bounties.balancer.finance

hey @Shubiwubi - thanks for sharing this site, it’s definitely useful and i hadn’t seen it before. if i understood correctly though, i think @nmo12708’s idea is different in that it would be a charting tool for displaying price and volume of assets traded on balancer.

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for this, I stand corrected.

The tool does provide the requested pool info for Uniswap and other protocols, but not for Balancer, so that’s a great bounty suggestion that could help integrate such functionality across other projects as well! :grin: