BIP-[XXX] Cap veBAL wrapper stableswap pools at 5% of emissions each

Hamzah, thanks for dropping by! I’m glad that Tetu is encouraging you to get more more involved in balancer governance.

Regarding your point in particular, I think this BIP is getting framed as AURA vs Tetu battle, but it’s simply not. I’d encourage you to dive deeper into the situation here. Tetu is a good project, but is currently being controlled by a bad actor. This is a situation of Good Actors vs Bad Actors in a protocol, and how we should work to defend it. It would be the same on any chain.

5 Likes

Thanks for your comment, I’m glad to see you active again after being inactive for so long.

Once again, this is not an issue of an entrenched actor targeting a non-hostile member of the community. Through not fault of its own, Tetu has inadvertently aligned itself with a hostile, bad actor that is severely attacking the health of the Balancer ecosystem. This is a case of Good vs Bad, and the Balancer community needs to recognize this fact, and align itself to purge itself of this bad actor. If Tetu is a non-hostile member of the community as it claims, then it should come forth publicly, and publicly condemn the actions of the whale, removing itself from this discussion. By saying silent, it is complicit and has condoned the whale’s actions.

5 Likes

Update: We will be putting this proposal on pause and don’t expect to move it to snapshot this week, as there are conversations currently being had with the whale in mention.

10 Likes