We would like to propose adding YFValue(YFV) to the token whitelist.
What is YFValue?
YFV is the governance token of YFValue protocol. The project aims to bring the true value of yield farming finance accessible to all users, regardless of whether you are a big whale or small minnow, via its unique features, namely the voting of the inflationary rate of the supply and a referral system with automatic burning done fully on-chain.
Conformity to whitelist rules
YFV conforms to the technical rules outlined in the latest whitelist proposal .
- Token returns boolean success on transfer (standard OpenZeppelin code)
- Token does not charge fees on transfer
- Token contract is verified on Etherscan
- Coingecko USD price feed available
YFV tokens are distributed across 11 pools:
- Pool 0 aka Seed pool: staking Stable-coins (USDT, USDC, TUSD, DAI) with 3% (630k YFV) total
- BAL Pool: staking BAL/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 3% (630k YFV) total.
- YFI Pool: staking YFI/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 3% (630k YFV).
- BAT Pool: staking BAT/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 4% (840k YFV).
- REN Pool: staking REN/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 4% (840k YFV).
- KNC Pool: staking KNC/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 6% (1,260k YFV).
- REN-BTC Pool: staking RenBTC/wBTC/YFV (49/49/2 ratio).
- ETH Pool: staking WETH/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 10% (2,100k YFV) total.
- LINK Pool: staking LINK/YFV (98/2 ratio) with 10% (2,100k YFV) total.
- YFV Pool: staking YFV with 15% (3,150k YFV) total.