How to swap or unwrap waWMATIC

Hello.

I recently participated in the “StMATIC/Boosted Aave V3 WMATIC” pool and I unstaked all my funds. However, I’ve encountered an issue I could use some assistance with.

After the unstake, I found have some waWMATIC tokens. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble swapping these tokens for something else, and I’m also unsure how to “unwrap” them in a different way. It seems that the Aave project doesn’t recognize these tokens.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation or have any insights on how to proceed? I’d greatly appreciate any guidance or advice on what steps I should take to either swap or unwrap these waWMATIC tokens.

Hey! You will probably find them in the third step of the Recovery-Exit UI ready to unwrap. Check here:

You can also find this information in our announcements on Discord or on Twitter:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Of course it was 3rd step.

I’ve been looking for anything for 2 days and I haven’t found this wizard :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Hello!

I executed the same procedure for unwrap my MaticX-bbaa-WMATIC tokens but with incomplete results .

First I executed the proportional exit below:

Now, I have some maticx tokens, some wmatic tokens and some waWMATIC tokens.

When I go to the exit url again the waWMATIC tokens are listed in the 3rd section, with the option approve vault.
I have executed that option multiple times without getting any effect over my waWMATIC tokens.

I truly would appreciate some help!

Thanks

You can also try to exit via the Aave UI, if you share your wallet address I can impersonate you and find out what might be going wrong. Aave - Open Source Liquidity Protocol

Thanks for the suggestion provided!

I have visited the Aave URL provided but I don’t find the exit option you refer. Please, can you provide further detailed instructions? Thanks!

need your address to impersonate or i cannot help too much if both our UI and Aave are no showing options for you.