This proposal aims to activate a 2% capped gauge for an 80% D2D / 20% rETH pool on the Arbitrum Network. PrimeDAO is collaborating with Protofire to become the first project to launch on the veLaunchpad. Ahead of a veD2D launch and new product iterations around the veLaunchpad, PrimeDAO wants to move a significant share of its liquidity to an 80% D2D / 20 % rETH pool on Aribtrum. Moving away from USDC as the primary counter-asset of the D2D tokens - will better tie Prime’s success to the industry’s success and, by having a YBA involved, also generate more value for LPs and Balancer alike.
PrimeDAO is a DAO-builder collective building tools for DAO to DAO coordination. PrimeDAO has launched multiple products and spin-offs, including Prime Rating, Prime Launch (including a Balancer LBP launcher), Prime Deals, SupremeDAO, and Inverter Network.
This pool is an important step towards launching veD2D on top of the veLaunchpad created by Protofire by starting to move liquidity from the current main pool (D2D/USDC on Mainnet) to this new D2D/rETH pool on Arbitrum. The Prime and Protofire teams are collaborating on having PrimeDAO as the first project to launch on the solution. Launching a rETH pool on Arbitrum helps PrimeDAO position for the next cycle by moving away from USDC as the primary counter-asset. Prime is building new products to live around the veLaunchpad to create value for ve8020 projects.
1. Governance: PrimeDAO is governed by holders of D2D and pooled D2D, through Snapshot Votes and Forum Proposals.
2. Oracles: None, we use Coingecko.
3. Audits: The Prime Launch and Prime Deals dApp are audited.
4. Centralization Vectors: Treasury functions are controlled by Prime Governance. Contracts are non-upgradable.
5. Market History: D2D has generated over $70,000 in Trading Fees on Balancer since its LBP launch in Q4 2021. Currently, D2D has a total depth of about ~250k on Balancer.
Gauge address: 0x2D02Bf5EA195dc09854E18E7d2857A16bF376963
The Balancer Maxi LM Multisig eth:0xc38c5f97B34E175FFd35407fc91a937300E33860 will interact with the GaugeAdderv4 at 0x5DbAd78818D4c8958EfF2d5b95b28385A22113Cd and call the addGauge function with the following arguments:
gauge(address): 0x2D02Bf5EA195dc09854E18E7d2857A16bF376963 which corresponds to the 2% capped gauge for this pool