[BIP-XXX] - Orb Collective - Moving Forward

OK, thank you for the new specs.

It was my expectation that Orb’s update would require a budget solely for offboarding, not the full amount until end of July. This proposal now puts Orb against the ropes at a monthly budget - which, feels even more stressful under the present situation, but quite honestly makes much more sense as we might see other events unfolding, especially regarding transitions.

Executing on this specification might be tricky, tho. Our contract between OpCo/Orb has quarterly budgets and requires monthly invoices already, but payments are (montly) made in advance to fund their activities. So there will be a gap between monthly payments (projections) and reports (previous months). I don’t see how this can be expedited.

I just want to make clear that we won’t be able to halt payments for the approved budget unless there’s a governance vote to override it. If I may suggest, the spec can demand OpCo to cap payments by these latest projections and Orb to require additional funding as needed, including costs for July not in the latest Q2 update.