Q4 2022 Quarterly Report from Messari

A big one this quarter, as we recap Q4 and 2022.

As always, we cover in depth metrics and charts on the protocol/network performance relevant to LPs and Traders, as well as data and charts for veBAL specific matters. The qualitative analysis discusses veTokenomics and the issues the DAO has faced but a perspective on why it may all be worth it! As well as some 2023 outlook.

Any questions or feedback please don’t hesitate. Looking forward to 2023!

https://messari.io/article/state-of-balancer-q4-2022?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=state_of_balancer_q4_2022&utm_content=johntvlocke

8 Likes

Thanks for the very insightful report. Lots of inspiration for future analytics :handshake:

2 Likes

Great work as always, brother–always a pleasure to read these. I found the “In Defense of veTokenomics” section particularly interesting.

In the future, if you need a perspective from Aura, like the Messari piece on the Balancer Wars, feel free to reach out to me anytime. I’m on Telegram @TheForeverWar.

4 Likes

Will be in touch, Franklin. Thank you

4 Likes

excellent report and a pleasure to read. Crypto twitter is abuzz with anti ve talk at the moment. Nice to read something so well put together!

1 Like