[Proposal] Allocate up to $2MM in BAL to Secure a BAL Reactor

I understand the principle of what you are saying but i think its clear in this scenario that farming at 11% apy is not a efficient means of acquiring TOKE. Feel free to disagree on that point, but it will take two years of farming 10m of BAL to recover the cost of this bribe (assuming everything stays constant). Appreciate your comments throughout this process!

This does very little to communicate how a toke reactor will allow TOKE to enter veBAL other than “establishing a relationship”. The BAL in the reactor cannot be efficiently used in veBAL unless substantial changes to the architecture are made. Thats my point, end of. If we want to get them involved in veBAL why is the strategy not to do handle it just like curve considering it’s the same exact system! Instead you have to impose severe limitations to ensure tBAL fungibility.

I’ll leave it at that though. I think these conversations have done enough for veBAL holders to decide whether its worth parting with 3-4% of our treasury for this strategy.

I encourage people to read the original proposal and the comments