[BIP-XXX] General guidelines on second voting

I respectfully disagree with these points, ser. But the larger issue at hand is this: when are you and Humpy going to stop writing ridiculous proposals and abusing the Balancer governance system. This is clearly bad faith. No one individual should be placed into the position where they have the ability to 51% attack the BAL protocol, and just shove through every proposal that they want.

6 Likes

So with no need for the cool down period and with you agreement that BIP 103 was a reasonable example of something being voted on again, can we simply put this discussion to bed? There does not seem to be sufficient worthwhile changes being proposed in this BIP to warrant it going to a vote.

I would like to propose that this discussion be closed

8 Likes

until I see more disputes against the current system coming from a number of established community members (i.e. not a bunch of first time posters) I would tend to agree to move on. that is my opinion, but at the same time people are free to do what they want under the current system.

I also feel that this barrage of proposals against the current system (rather than one well defined proposal with a comprehensive plan to reshape governance) could turn prospective/current users away from Balancer, but maybe that is the goal.

8 Likes