Whitelist the gauge for the newly created auraBAL/(8020 BAL/ETH BPT) Pool
Centered around @BalancerLabs’s veBAL, Aura coordinates incentives around vote-escrowed tokens to boost yield potential and governance power of DeFi liquidity providers, governance token stakers and voters.
The synergies between Balancer and Aura are widely known. The approval of this gauge for the auraBAL/(8020 BAL/ETH BPT) pool will set Aura up for a successful launch period and continue to provide deep liquidity for auraBAL in the years to come.
10% of Aura’s total AURA supply is being directed to the Chef contract (0x1ab80F7Fb46B25b7e0B2cfAC23Fc88AC37aaf4e9) over 4-5 years. This flow can be diverted to provide additional rewards on top of the existing BAL & AURA that will be received as part of the natural Gauge deposits. It will also give Aura the opportunity to use this allocation to bribe voters and fuel the secondary market developing around veBAL voting.
- Governance: Provide current information on the protocol’s governance structure. Provide links to any admin and/or multisig addresses, and describe the powers afforded to these addresses. If there are plans to change the governance system in the future, please explain.
Treasury multisig: Gnosis Safe
Protocol multisig: Gnosis Safe
- Oracles: Does the protocol rely on external oracles? If so, provide details about the oracles and their implementation in the protocol.
- Audits: Provide links to audit reports and any relevant details about security practices.
- Centralization vectors: Is there any component of the protocol that has centralization vectors? E.g. if only 1 dev manages the project, that is a centralized vector. If price oracles need to be updated by a bot, that is a centralized vector. If liquidations are done by the protocol, that is also a centralization vector.
Aura is a non custodial, non pausable platform.
- Market History: Has the asset observed severe volatility? In the case of stablecoins, has it depegged? In the case of an unpegged asset, have there been extreme price change events in the past? Provide specific information about the Balancer pool: how long has it been active, TVL, historical volume? You must provide a direct link to the pool AND a link to your pool’s gauge.
No historical volume, however rewards are likely to flow soon and liquidity develop.