Payload with PR:
This pool uses the ComposableStablePoolFactory-v5 which addresses the reentrancy vulnerability disclosed during February 2023. This pool is to be uncapped.
This proposal is for the creation of a new 3pool, GHO / USDT / USDC, on Ethereum.
The Aave Protocol is a decentralized liquidity protocol that is deployed across many EVM compatible networks including but not limited to Optimism, Arbitrum, Avalanche and Polygon. Currently, the Aave Protocol has a TVL of approximately $6.9 Billion.
- GHO is a decentralized multi-collateral stable coin that is fully backed, transparent and native to the Aave Protocol.
- USDT is a centralised stable coin issued by Tether.
- USDC is a centralised stable coin issued by Circle.
This proposal aims to add a veBAL gauge for GHO-USDC-USDT.
This pool has the potential to be added to Aave DAO’s SM at a later date if the Aave DAO elects to do so.
Some veBAL holders prefer to support this new 3pool instead of GHO/BPT (USDC/DAI/USDT)
- AAVE and stkAAVE serve as the governance tokens for the Aave DAO. Holders can vote on proposals at both a Snapshot level and through the Aave DAO on-chain governance portal.
- rateProvider0 (for GHO): 0x0 (none)
- rateProvider1 (for USDT): 0x0 (none)
- rateProvider1 (for USDC): 0x0 (none)
- Centralization vectors:
- Aave Governance is decentralized, and all changes must go through a transparent and well-tested governance process.
- Tether and Circle are both centralised entities with control over which addresses can transfer there stable coin.
- Market History:
- GHO is used in several liquidity pools
- USDC and USDT are widely used across many liquidity pools.
- This pool is expected to drive meaningful TVL to Balancer and Aura Finance. The assets within the pool are not yield bearing. However, the DAOs will generate revenue from receiving a portion of the swap fees.
The Balancer Maxi LM Multisig
eth:0xc38c5f97B34E175FFd35407fc91a937300E33860will interact with the
0x5DbAd78818D4c8958EfF2d5b95b28385A22113Cdand call the addGauge function with the following arguments:
This proposal is the work of Tokenlogic who is a delegate within the Aave Ecosystem.
Details on TokenLogics delegation platform can be found here.