Proposal to add gauge support for the BetSwirl 80/20 BETS/wstETH.
• Website https://www.betswirl.com
• Documentation https://documentation.betswirl.com
• Github Page BetSwirl · GitHub
• Communities Discord & Telegram
• Other useful links? Dune, Token Terminal , DefiLlama
BetSwirl aims to be the web3 casino where users owns a share of the house, and are rewarded a share of its revenue (30%) via the BETS token.
The historic price is shown on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.
Due to the Multichain issue, we’ve recently migrated to BETS v2 (same contract address on Ethereum, Arbitrum, BNB Chain, Avalanche and Polygon). And to address BETS v1 liquidity fragmentation (we had 4 LP on each chains), we migrated 100% of BetSwirl’s Owned Extractable Liquidity (from Polygon, Arbitrum, BNB Chain and Avalanche) to the Balancer Ethereum pool.
Now we are also considering having POL on Arbitrum.
We’d like Core Pool incentives because the pool is paired with 20% wstETH (with a rate provider). A 2% capped gauge would be appropriate for now given our AUM.
- Governance: BetSwirl isn’t in DAO mode yet, but we’re investigating the ways to transition. BetSwirl’s treasuries multi-sigs (Ethereum, Arbitrum, Avalanche, BNB Chain and Polygon) are owning all contracts (BETS, Bankrolls, Games, Dividends, Staking). Signers from the core team are Romuald, Nato, Addy and GFK.
- Oracles: Relying on Chainlink VRF for the games of chance.
- Audits: GitHub - BetSwirl/Smart-Contracts: BetSwirl’s smart-contracts source and documentation
- Centralization vectors: The core team is responsible to dispatch the staking rewards.
- Market History: BETS v1 TGE was 2022-03-15T00:00:00Z. Volatility on BETS v1 was due to our liquidity being fragmented ($200k of extractable liquidity was dispatched across 4 chains on 50/50 pairs). BETS v1 Trading Volume (for July $1.4m) and Market Cap ($3.5m) can be seen on Token Terminal’s page . The Ethereum 8020 Balancer pool is live since 2023-07-28T00:00:00Z with $1m of total liquidity, and so far $336k of volume. The Arbitrum 8020 Balancer pool had only $2.5k of volume tho.
- Value: This pool is intended to be the secondary source of liquidity for the token.
The Balancer Maxi LM Multisig
eth:0xc38c5f97B34E175FFd35407fc91a937300E33860 will interact with the
0x5DbAd78818D4c8958EfF2d5b95b28385A22113Cd and call the addGauge function with the following arguments: