This is a proposal to enable a bb-a-USD gauge on Arbitrum.
The Aave Protocol is a decentralized liquidity protocol that is deployed across many EVM compatible networks including but not limited to Optimism, Arbitrum, Avalanche and Polygon.
Currently, the Aave Protocol has a TVL of approximately $5 Billion.
This proposal aims to add a veBAL gauge for the Balancer Aave v3 Boosted Pool (bb-a-USD) on Arbitrum.
There are wrappers for depositing funds into Aave Reserves, the linear pools, already deployed, utilise the wrapper developed by Aave Companies. This is the same wrapper used across all Aave linear pools.
Balancer will be able to generate revenue from the yield generated by user’s funds being deposited into Aave v3.
This pool uses the ComposableStablePoolFactory-v3 1 which addresses the reentrancy vulnerability disclosed during February 2023. This gauge is uncapped, and would enter as a “core pool” under BIP-19. A portion fo the yield also allocated to bribes via Hidden hand there is a feedback loop which helps sustain the pool.
- Governance: AAVE and stkAAVE serve as the governance tokens for the Aave DAO. Holders can vote on proposals at both a Snapshot level and through the Aave DAO on-chain governance portal.
- Oracles: Aave uses Chainlink oracles for price feeds.
- Audits: You can find a record of audits of Aave v3.
- Centralization Vectors: Aave Governance is decentralized, and all changes must go through a transparent and well-tested governance process.
- Market History: There is a long history of bb-a-USD as a successful boosted pool within Balancers protocol.
Transaction: The DAO Multisig
0x10A19e7eE7d7F8a52822f6817de8ea18204F2e4f will interact with the AuthorizerAdaptor at
0x8F42aDBbA1B16EaAE3BB5754915E0D06059aDd75 and call performAction with the GaugeController at
0xC128468b7Ce63eA702C1f104D55A2566b13D3ABD for the target(address) argument and using 0x3a04f900 followed by the gauge address
0xb2102335Ea09E0476F886Ef7a4e77170235c408E and the corresponding gauge type for the data(bytes) argument.
This proposal is the sole work of @Llama contributor, @Matthew_Graham, via the legal entity TokenLogic. Llama is a Service Provider to Aave DAO.