This pool uses the ComposableStablePoolFactory-v3 and is composed of three Idle Finance linear pools. The underlying tokens are USDC, DAI, and USDT. These will each be wrapped through Idle’s lending market to earn LPs additional yield. This gauge would enter as a “core pool” under BIP-19, meaning protocol fees earned by this pool would be used to bribe for votes on it. The gauge can be uncapped based on the contents being all large cap stable tokens.
Idle: Link to:
• Github Page
USDC: Link to:
• Github Page
• Communities - Coingecko link
Idle finance is a decentralized protocol which has the primary goal of being “one stop shop” for the best yield across a variety of assets. Idle allows users to algorithmically optimize their digital asset allocation across leading DeFi protocols, whether they want to maximize it manage risk on a more conservative basis.USDC is the dollar backed stablecoin issued by Circle. DAI is the decentralized overcollateralized stablecoin by MakerDAO. USDT is the dollar backed stablecoin issued by Tether.
Balancer’s ability to increase capital efficiency using linear and boosted pools is taking shape across the protocol. This idle boosted pool fits Balancer’s initiative to be a protocol where LPs can safely tap into external yield sources, while maintaining effective liquidity for swapping. This will earn both LPs and the DAO yield and provide Idle with a place for their wrapped tokens to easily be swapped and deposited as the pool increases in TVL.
- Governance: USDC are centralized and does not have a governance forum. DAI is collateralized by MakerDAO. Idle’s governance details can be seen here.
- Oracles: This pool only relies on the rate providers of the linear pools to inform when yield is earned.
- Audits: See Idle’s here
- Centralization vectors: USDC is inherently centralized.
- Market History: See USDC here . and Idle here.
- Value: LPs & Balancer will earn the protocol fee on underlying bb-i-USD as well as swap fees. BIP-19 will incentivize TVL to continue to grow here with trading volume and this implementation will continue to draw in new volume, as well as showcase the power of these pool types.
Link to pool: 0x60683B05e9a39E3509D8fdb9C959f23170f8A0fa
Link to gauge: 0x33BcAa8A390e6DcF2f18AE5fDd9e38fD248219eB
The DAO Multisig
0x10A19e7eE7d7F8a52822f6817de8ea18204F2e4f will interact with the AuthorizerAdaptor at
0x8F42aDBbA1B16EaAE3BB5754915E0D06059aDd75 and call performAction with the GaugeController at
0xC128468b7Ce63eA702C1f104D55A2566b13D3ABD for the target(address) argument and using 0x3a04f900 followed by the gauge address
0x33BcAa8A390e6DcF2f18AE5fDd9e38fD248219eB and the corresponding gauge type for the data(bytes) argument.