Based on the RFP brief, the proposed solution will do the following:
A step by step guide with a set of template contracts for projects to launch a veToken using an 80/20 balancer pool, or weight of their choice.
This would make the smart contract steps for deploying the vote escrow system in Vyper coupled with the locking of a Balancer pool token streamlined for projects to utilize in an open way.
A guide would be one phase of this project, potentially with an interface either deployed or for local uses could be easily accessed by a team to create their own ve system around the pool token
We propose to build a simple Balancer Swap like interface to function as a veTokenimcs creation wizard, for a fast, user-friendly, no-code solution for configuring and deploying your own veTokenomics. With an option to choose from an array of pre-set templates, this feature will further increase adoption among less technically inclined users.
For users who are looking for more bespoke veTokenomics, we will compile these templates alongside with a step-by-step guide and detailed documentation to enable users to copy, edit and redeploy the contracts as required.
Here are some sketches of how the interface could possibly look like:
- UI Development
- Mobile/Tablet adaptations
- Integrations with Wallet (Metamask + WalletConnect)
- Integration with Balancer SDK
- Integration with a customized version of Curve VotingEscrow.vy contract.
- Implementation of different VotingEscrow contracts if required ?
- Documentation for all included modules
- Step-by-step guide for launching a veTokenomics
- Figma file with Design system, UI System, Wireframes, Mockups, Mobile/Tablet Adaptations
- Deployed Frontend application & codebase
- Deployed Voting Escrow smart contracts & codebase
- Extensive Documentation and Step-by-Step Guide.
|Milestone 1: Design & Frontend||2 weeks ( 1 Designer, 1 Developer)||$10,000|
|Milestone 2: Integrations||4 weeks ( 2 Developers)||$13,600|
|Milestone 3: Guide & Docs||1 weeks ( 1 Developer, 1 Technical writer)||$3,000|
Magic Powered is a community of senior designers and developers who have been building in Web3 for 8+ years. We provide a full set of services from branding and design to full turn key applications and tokenomics.
In our early days we worked with OGs like Blockscience to bring tools like cadCAD to Web3. Since then we have worked on 80+ projects across a range of verticals from Governance platforms and Wallets, to DEXs and Dev tooling
- AstroDAO, Primary governance platform on NEAR - We designed, developed and maintained Astro, and its predecessor Sputnik.Fund ( Repos are opensourced). The DAO creation flow in Astro is very similar to the flow of this RFP
- NEARjs, client facing SDK for the NEAR ecosystem - MP built this opensourced library for the NEAR community.
- Blockscience Labs, Data science simulation platform - We worked with Blockscience Labs to build out the website, branding and user interface for their first-of-its-kind simulation platform
- Societal, DAO-as-a-service L1 on Polkadot - We’re working with Societal to design the user interface and build out a L-1 for the their application
More detailed portfolio can be found below
Denis Krasovskyi - Denis functions as the CTO of the MP community. A highly skilled and experienced Software Developer with 10 years of experience, Denis has expertise in a wide range of technologies, including Solidity, Rust, Node.js, React.js and MicroServices, on top of different stacks and storages.
Andrew Sologor - Andrew has 10yrs of Full stack experience. He has been working with MP for the last 1.5 years and in that time has gained extensive experience building smart contracts having built projects on blockchains.
Github - andrew-sol (Andrew Sologor) · GitHub
Vicky Plashevska - Vicky is the Lead designer at MP. For the last two years she has overseen the design department, focusing on ensuring seamless User-Experience and brilliant UIs.
Behance - https://www.behance.net/magicpowered_io